Tuesday 25 October 2016

The Lost & Found Birmingham Review

Entrance
Decorative Reservation 
Insight into the menu 
Botanical Garden 

Decor in the Botanical Garden
Botanical Garden (Dining Only) 
Botanical Garden
The Bar 
A freshly poured beer and a signature Lost cocktail

Starter -- Josper glazed peanut chicken skewers, spring onion, carrot, roasted nuts, satay sauce 
Mains -- Top sandwich: Chicken, chorizo mayonnaise, pesto, rocket, white rustic baguette -- Bottom: Steak, horseradish cream, Béarnaise, watercress, parmesan, white rustic baguette

The Lost & Found is one of my favourite bars in Birmingham that I highly recommend you visit. They have a vibrant range of cocktails whether it's a classic mojito or their own unique 'Found Cocktails'. You'll find something you love. These sit alongside a beautiful menu of starters, mains, desserts and a lunch menu. The furnishings in the restaurant and bar add to its stylish, fresh atmosphere. The 'Botanical Garden' is the separate dining area, with it's quirky interior design from 'The Bar Behind the Bookcase', to the tiling on the floor. This all adds to it's charming vintage vibe. Each time I visit I find something new to love about the experience.
They have an irresistible food menu. I booked a table for 2.30pm on a Tuesday. We decided to go for the affordable sandwich and drink only £8. To my delight I could have a signature 'found cocktail'. I shared the 'Josper glazed peanut chicken skewers, spring onion, carrot, roasted nuts, satay sauce' to start with my boyfriend. It was so tasty we could have had one each with the sticky sweet flavour. I ate 'Steak, with horseradish cream, Béarnaise, watercress, parmesan, white rustic baguette' with added sweet potato fries for £2. It has to be one of THE best sandwiches I have had. The baguette was soft inside with a crisp outside, the steak was cooked to perfection and topped with Béarnaise sauce. It was mouth watering. All the feel of a fine dining experience at an affordable price. The attention to detail and customer care make it well worth a visit if you are ever in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);