Thursday 8 October 2015

Orla Kiely Phone Case Review

Orla Kiely Elephant & Stem Tulip Duo for iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus*







I'm a keen fan of all things Orla Kiely. I absolutely love the brand, it is so me. I was delighted when Daisy from venomcomms.com asked me if I would review Orla's new range of iPhone6 cases. It was a no brainer decision I immediately said Yes! The phone cases arrived a few days later. I couldn't wait to try them out.

I chose 'Orla Kiely Elephant & Stem Tulip Duo for iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus*' Why, you might wonder? For several reasons, firstly the duo is pink. I love pink. Secondly I fell in love with the baby pink flower case and thirdly the 'Elephant & Stem Tulip Duo' is the only set that can cater for the iPhone6 Plus.

In the box there are three cases; A grey case, and two hard shell cases. The grey case, is an inner rubber shell enabling you to swap and switch your design, with the added benefit of maximum protection for your phone. Adding the hard shell designs on top of the inner rubber case your phone looks flawless and stylish with Orla's design work.

I've always wanted a phone case that has rubber protection but still looks hella cool, and finding a case that ticked all the boxes was proving difficult. Orla Kiely has definitely made an impact with their outstanding design work, they have produced a stylish luxury product suitable for every day use. Orla Kiely have created something fans can say 'It's worth paying a little extra for this outstanding designer product'. Retailing at £29.99, the price is reasonable for the quality, design and functionality of this super stylish phone case. Orla Kiely is a brand that oozes luxury and exclusivity for that modern 60's look.

Would I recommend these phone cases? Yes.
A Pro? Worth the investment.
A Con? This is the only design available for the iPhone6 Plus

Inspired? Check out my YouTube videos here.

Love Saranne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

);