Friday 2 October 2015

Camper Van Wedding

Playsuit - ASOS / Shoes - ASOS / MoonStruck VW info here.







Attending another wedding I thought it would be rude not to show you my outfit. Wearing a gorgeous heavy weight crochet playsuit with an open back and flowers all over, I thought this was the perfect 'me' outfit. Finishing the outfit with my pink snakeskin heels to add colour and life I felt they really put the cherry on the cake!

Before I attended the wedding in the registry office we found this gorgeous camper van advertising for wedding functions. My Mom being my Mom wanted to get photos of me against it and the gent showcasing the VW kindly let me do so. I'm still in awe about how fab my outfit looks against it!

If you want to know more about their amazing company 'Moonstruck VW' click here. This isn't sponsored, the man was just very kind to me and I can imagine how amazing they would make your day if you rented from them.

Inspired? Click here for my YouTube channel.

Love Saranne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

);