Thursday 5 November 2015

The Sun On The Hill | Review






If you are ever in Birmingham you must visit my favourite bar the Sun On The Hill. They play a great choice of music ranging from old School bands like the Smiths and the timeless Nirvana and more besides. There is a wide variety of drinks and the staff are all friendly and brilliant with the customers. The furnishings in the bar add to its stylish, welcoming atmosphere. The seating, the lighting and even 'The Sun On The Hill' painting on the wall (see video below) all help to create a cool modern retro vibe.

The atmosphere is always buzzing, with groups of friends catching up, people out to party and couples on dates. I always find myself singing along to the playlist in the background.

They have a fantastic food menu which I can't wait to try as the food looks delicious. They have a 'Breakfast menu',  'The Main Menu', 'The Mezzanine Menu' and a 'Sunday Menu'. They offer a great selection of what I call 'Pub Grub'. Well worth a visit if you are ever in town.

Look out for my blog post reviewing their food.

Not been yet? Go!


Inspired? Check out my YouTube videos here.

Love Saranne x


No comments:

Post a Comment

);