Thursday 4 June 2015

Dahlia Smock Top

Top - Dahlia // Joni Jeans - Topshop // Shoes - Urban Outfitters // Bag - Vintage Hideaway // Bow - Forever21 // Lipstick - Topshop "Ditsy"



Today I received my first ever item from Dahlia. Dahlia is a brand I'm in love with; The pieces they have in their collection are almost too good to be true. I was taken back even more by how pristine the top was along with how the beautiful material looked and felt. I mean, you'd expect it with how high their prices are but I was so over the moon. Then what better way to style a simple top with a bright red lipstick with pink undertones. Topshop, you did pretty well with this lipstick.

I hope I inspired your summer wardrobe,

Saranne x

Subscribe to my YouTube here.

2 comments:

  1. Ah you look so sweet, I love your hair!

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk
    XO

    ReplyDelete

);